It's really happening

There are many people in my life that have lead me to this place. Through them I have learned who I am, what I want to become, and what I can do in life. It's only natural for me to want to share my adventures with these people. After all, without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Here's to all the new experiences- I'm glad I have people to share them with.

Friday, September 22, 2006

poo

This is about my 8th blog attempt. I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to write. I come up with a paragraph, it gets erased. I start writing something that comes to mind in hopes it will work, I erase it. I call my brother thinking it will clear my mind, but at the end of the conversation I still don't have the guts to say what I called him to say.

I'm lonely. I'm hormonal. It's Friday night and I'm under a quilt with an empty pint of Ben and Jerry's beside me.

There. I said it. There's my blog.

I don't even have pictures to post. Blah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it's just a slump. I hope you get over it soon.You need a big ol' hug. I'd give you one if I was there. And p.s. You do too have guts.Tons of them.Love from YSA

9:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh sweet Sister!

I'm sorry you're having a slump. You should watch your posture. (smile?)

I don't know what to say. I wish I had been home to talk to you. wait. I was. You can call anytime. seriously! I'll share some Ben & Jerry's with you. Twist my arm.

And Friday nights at home can be great. I don't have to tell you that. I've been renting Sex & the City from blockbuster online and catching up on old episodes. It's great! Chris isn't really in to it, but he'll watch them if it's on. But Friday nights at home give you character. Mom would say that it puts hair on your chest. (God I hope not.)

I love you sweet Sister and it's just a matter of days before you see your lovely family. And have your brother cook you some good comfort food. Cook up a batch of soup and put it in the freezer. Cookies freeze well too. You could add that to your B&J. yum!

Ethan says: I love you Emily! I love you so much. bye. love you. love, Ethan. I'll see you in New York soon.

peace out!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnificent Miss Em!!

So sorry I didn't read this sooner. I'm surprised the B&J didn't dispell some of the blahs - but, hey! I'm certain you're out of it by now, but can I ask you...WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?? You know I've always got a silly story to tell - and very wide shoulders.

Michelle asked about you a couple days ago, and I had to confess I'd not gone to your blog for quite some time. She sends her hugs - and I guess I can tell you without upsetting the apple cart - she's pregnant! [So is Marcie!] I'm avoiding the water around here for sure!

I love you, sweet girl. I miss you and hope to come see you by Spring.

J.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home